Shipping, Returns, and Warranty
- We only ship cargo bikes to the 48 contiguous United States and Canada
- All cargo bikes ship fully assembled and ready to ride. We do not offer an unassembled shipping option.
- Shipping costs for all bikes in the contiguous U.S. is a flat $199.
- Shipping costs for all bikes in Canada is a flat $499 USD +7% GST + $69 USD customs brokerage fee (auto-calculated at checkout).
- Current delivery time estimates for bikes are displayed on each bike page.
- Any changes that you make regarding shipping once the bike has shipped, including but not limited to changing the address or putting an order on hold, may delay receipt of your bike and be subject up to $200 in additional charges.
- Shipping to limited access areas (such as those requiring a ferry, or that cannot be accessed by truck, or addresses that are otherwise exceptionally expensive to ship to for some reason) may be subject to an additional fee. If applicable, you will be contacted after purchase.
- We will assume full responsibility and cost for any bikes that are lost or damaged due to being mishandled by freight carriers.
- For information on returns, reference the Returns section below.
Bike Delivery - What to Expect
- Cargo bikes are shipped via LTL Freight and come fully assembled in a large box on a pallet. Any purchased accessories will be pre-installed, if possible. You will be responsible for packaging & pallet disposal, the freight carrier will not take it.
- The freight company will call you prior to delivery to schedule a delivery appointment. Depending on the area, weekend delivery appointments may not be available, and delivery windows may be in the range of a few hours. The freight carriers will not deliver your bike without speaking to you first.
- You need to be home to sign for the delivery at the pre-scheduled appointment time. If you are not home at that time, you will need to contact the carrier to schedule another appointment. If you are unable to be reached for delivery, and the carrier returns the bike to us, you will be subject to a 20% restocking or redelivery fee.
- Our bikes are typically delivered in perfect condition. However, if the box or bike appears to be damaged, accept delivery of the bike anyways and contact email@example.com. We will cover any costs for replacement parts and the labor to fix it, for any damage that occurred in shipping.
Returns / Refunds
- We want you to be able to try your Bunch Bike risk-free. All new Bunch Bikes come with a 14-day free trial period, beginning the day you receive your bike. If the bike doesn't work for you, let us know within 14 days. We'll arrange for your bike to be returned to us and you will be eligible for a full refund, including shipping costs.
- 14-Day Free Trial Terms: To return a cargo bike that is not defective or damaged, you must contact Bunch Bikes within 14 days of your receipt of the bike. The bike must have less than 50 miles on the odometer and be in the same condition that you receive it, and be free of any wear and tear, dirt, dust, fragrance, or any other signs of use, and must include all items that were inside the box (charger, keys, hardware, etc.). For eligible returns, a 50% refund will be issued once the bike has been picked up by our freight carrier, with the remaining to be refunded once we have received and inspected the bike, which can take up to 6 weeks. Returns are not allowed after 14 days of the delivery date. Returned bikes showing damage, excessive signs of use, or missing parts/accessories will be subject to a restocking fee to be deducted from the 50% refund balance. We fully cover the return shipping cost.
- Pre-Order/Backorder Cancellations - For all pre-ordered / backordered bikes your credit/debit card will be charged immediately at the time of order for the full product cost, regardless of when the item is expected to ship. You may cancel your pre-order and receive a full refund at any time prior to shipment.
- Accessories - Accessories can be returned within 30 days of receipt. Any returned accessory must be unused, free of any wear and tear, dirt, dust, fragrance, and must be sealed and unopened in the same packaging and condition in which you received it. You will be responsible for paying for shipping both ways.
- Non-Returnable/Non-Refundable Items - Batteries, special orders, sale items, gift cards, and used accessories shall not be returnable except in extreme cases of breakage/malfunction covered by our warranty, and then only after receipt of our approval for the return.
- All new Bunch Bikes come with our 12-month Bunch Bikes warranty, beginning the day you receive your bike.
- Your bike is guaranteed to work perfectly for you. If you encounter any problems, defects, or shipping damage during the warranty period, we will cover both parts and service to get your bike repaired.
- Our warranty does not cover regular bike maintenance nor problems that result from failure to maintain the bike or improper use. We recommend an initial tuneup after the first 150 miles or two months of use, and additional tuneups every 1,000 miles or every 12 months.
- Our warranty does not cover accidental damage or theft.
- In the contiguous US, you also have the option to purchase an extended warranty through Mulberry. The Mulberry warranty adds coverage for accidental damage as well as mechanical and electrical problems that occur after the first 12 months. Read here for full list of Mulberry terms and coverage.