- We only ship cargo bikes to the 48 contiguous United States and Canada. (We DO NOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. territories or PO/APO addresses)
- All cargo bikes ship fully assembled and ready to ride. We do not offer an unassembled shipping option.
- Shipping costs for all bikes in the contiguous U.S. is a flat $199.
- Shipments to Canada are subject to a variable shipping charge, plus GST and customs fees. Email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchase for a full shipping quote.
- Current delivery time estimates for bikes are displayed on each bike page.
- Any changes that you make regarding shipping once the bike has shipped, including but not limited to changing the address or putting an order on hold, may delay receipt of your bike and be subject up to $200 in additional charges.
- Shipping to limited access areas (such as those requiring a ferry, or that cannot be accessed by truck, or addresses that are otherwise exceptionally expensive to ship to for some reason) may be subject to an additional fee. If applicable, you will be contacted after purchase.
- We will take assume full responsibility and cost for any bikes that are lost or damaged due to being mishandled by freight carriers.
- For information on returns, reference the Returns section below.
Bike Delivery - What to Expect
- Cargo bikes are shipped via LTL Freight and come fully assembled in a large box on a pallet. Any purchased accessories will be pre-installed, if possible. You will be responsible for packaging & pallet disposal, the freight carrier will not take it.
- The freight company will call you prior to delivery to schedule a delivery appointment. Depending on the area, weekend delivery appointments may not be available, and delivery windows may be in the range of a few hours. The freight carriers will not deliver your bike without speaking to you first.
- You need to be home to sign for the delivery at the pre-scheduled appointment time. If you are not home at that time, you will need to contact the carrier to schedule another appointment. If you are unable to be reached for delivery, and the carrier returns the bike to us, you will be subject to a 20% restocking or redelivery fee.
- Our bikes are typically delivered in perfect condition. However, if the box or bike appears to be damaged, accept delivery of the bike anyways and contact email@example.com. We will cover any costs for replacement parts and the labor to fix it, for any damage that occurred in shipping.
Free returns within 14 days of delivery. To return a cargo bike that is not defective or damaged, you must contact Bunch Bikes within 14 days of your receipt of the bike. The bike must have less than 10 miles on the odometer and be in the same condition that you receive it, and be free of any wear and tear, dirt, dust, fragrance, or any other signs of use, and must include all items that were inside the box (charger, keys, hardware, etc.). For eligible returns, a 50% refund will be issued once the bike has been picked up by our freight carrier, with the remaining to be refunded once we have received and inspected the bike, which can take up to 6 weeks. Returns are not allowed after 14 days of the delivery date. Returned bikes showing damage, excessive signs of use, or missing parts/accessories will be subject to a restocking fee to be deducted from the 50% refund balance. Note: 14-day trial with free returns is only eligible for customers in the contiguous U.S.
- Pre-Order/Backorder Cancellations - For all pre-ordered / backordered bikes your credit/debit card will be charged immediately at the time of order for the full product cost, regardless of when the item is expected to ship. You may cancel your pre-order and receive a full refund at any time prior to shipment.
- Accessories - Accessories can be returned within 30 days of receipt. Any returned accessory must be unused, free of any wear and tear, dirt, dust, fragrance, and must be sealed and unopened in the same packaging and condition in which you received it. You will be responsible for paying for shipping both ways.
- Non-Returnable/Non-Refundable Items - Batteries, special orders, sale items, gift cards, and used accessories shall not be returnable except in extreme cases of breakage/malfunction covered by our warranty, and then only after receipt of our approval for the return.