How are people really using their family cargo bikes?
Earlier this month, we sent out a survey to Bunch cargo bike owners to answer that question.
Out of our customers, 160 answered the call.
We’re still digging into the insights, but here’s a few teasers of how Bunch family cargo bikes have changed our lives:
- - About 9 out of 10 people said a Bunch Bike was their first cargo bike
- - Almost 2 thirds (63%) said they ride their Bunch cargo bike at least 3-5 times per week.
- - 3 out of every 5 people use their Bunch cargo bike as a car replacement either sometimes or entirely
- - Almost 3 out of every 10 people (27%) rode with a Dog in the cargo box
- - About 1 out of 10 respondents indicate someone with a disability rides in the cargo box
156 of the responses were from the USA.
4 were from Canadian Bunch Bike owners.
About Bunch Bikes
Bunch Bikes is the leading manufacturer of front-load e-cargo trikes in North America. Based out of Denton, TX, it was founded by bicycle enthusiast and dad, Aaron Powell, who believes families come first and focuses on taking care of employees, designing family-friendly products, and providing exceptional service to customers.